16.11.11

Better Late than never. . .

I forgot, well that's not exactly true I just never got around to mentioning that I finished out my trialing year with another Win.  It was in the pro-novice class again  . . .but a win is a win.  Right !!?  Judy Finseth and I secretly took off to Lloydminster to compete in the Stockade Roundup.  after departing that the completely civilized our of 4am. we arrived in town shortly before I was due to run.  There were two heats followed by a final that was held that evening between the open heats. While not flawless, each run in the qualifying heats was good enough to get into the finals in second.  The finals Jed and I worked well together and ended up Winning.

A quick bite to eat and we headed home, arriving at the less civilized hour of 4am . . . .a successful 24 hour Turn and Burn :)

1 comment: