1.2.10

Passwords for Crazy Folk

This was going to be a post about getting some sheep from Louanne.  This was going to be a post about the adventure of setting up the shelter, moving in the hay and getting ready for them.  Instead it is a post about how I finally have access to my blogger account.

Lo these may weeks I have tried in vain to contact a human at Google to assist me in the recovery of my password so that I could return to blogging form.  Alas, I couldn't for the live of me remeber it. You see, I got into the habit a long time ago when I worked in an IT environment of utilizing strong passwords and some would excessively strong.  In fact one office I worked in gave us a little card that looked like calculator that was constantly changing the password, didn't know your password? look at the card,.it was always changing it never failed, and I miss it.

Thankfully I have my password back and I can once again blog.

Old password: "Columbus Sailed the oce@n Blue in 1492 with the Nina, Pinta, and Santa Mari@"
 New Password: "***************"

Ought to remeber the new one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment