13.7.10

Step up and Bring Yo ' Damn Game !!

So  . . . .haven't actually answered the call.  A couple of months ago I threw down the gauntlet, for the first annual Stock Dog Handler's Cook-off.  Trouble is, I didn't actually make anything for the contest.  I was prepared to declare a winner; however, there was a "flag on the field" over that idea.  So in the interest of fairness and to not further denigrate my lack of action any further I have decided to extend the contest until August 6th.  This will allow me time to prep an entry, additionally, it will afford other competitors an opportunity to prep an additional dish, if they wish.

Some of the competitors have complained that the rules were, perhaps, not clear.  I have included a link to the official score sheet for this contest, the rules are pretty self explanatory.  This is not a food photo contest -- however judging will be based on presentation and photos are part of the presentation.  Originally, contestants could submit 2 recipes I haven't submitted anything and it is unlikely I will get two done in time. the entries so far are as follows:

Lisa click here

Kristi click here

These are both admirable entries and I will add my submission to these fine entries soon, as a plus it will also likely be the meal I will cook for the EID Stock dog handlers dinner.

Score sheet

The winner will receive a bottle of wine and the scores sheets emailed to me will be tallied and announced on the 8th with whatever Kudos the rest of the contestants think appropriate.

Score sheets to be emailed to jkurbatoff@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment