7.7.10

You Just Can't Make This Sh#t UP !!

Things are pretty quite around the NCR, and as such adventures are few and far between.  Billie and I in a rare, but heartwarming moment decided to work together and get some stuff done around the house.  So, we decided to bring one of the flower gardens back from the dead. . . . .


This . . .not better homes and gardens worthy
We toiled away pulling grass and tilling the soil to plant the flowers so graciously donated to me by Jill Brodie (no I cannot remember what she gave me).



Billie hard at work. . . that is until I unearthed this. . .



What started out as a simple wooden box quickly became a source of concern for Billie.  Clearly this a pet of some kind probably a dog and yes it was kinda sad to unearth it.  I was made instantly weird when i cleaned the box up a bit.



Yep !! that is Billie, the beloved pet of some poor family.  Billie (my Billie) was understandably creeped out but not deterred.

No comments:

Post a Comment