26.9.10

Happy National Finals Day !!

Those of you who know me . . .know that Sunday is Meet the Press day .  It's nerdy but I like it.  However, Today was also National Sheepdog Finals Day.  Today us little hats were able to watch the finals Via live Webcast.  They were spectacular, with some amazing displays of dog and Stock-man alike.  I had planned to have people over to enjoy the trial, eat semi-tasty food and generally enjoy the trial as a group.  For a multitude of reasons this was not to be.  I still Made Breakfast tho . . .and here it is.




Turns out !!! Not only do Real Men EAT QUICHE  the also Make it !!

Pretty Straightforward Cheddar, Red Bell Pepper, Asparagus, Shrimp, and Smoked Salmon


I like to Blind Bake the Crust. . .Yep that's Tenderflake I Do make my own Crust but not for stuff like this. 
Then spread the ingredients in the bottom and pour enough beaten egg with just a bit of cream over the works and enjoy.  I think I baked for about 40 minutes. Sorry to those who made my Salmon dish and used my typically innacurate time instructions.   

No comments:

Post a Comment