28.9.10

The Horror. . . .The Horror. . . .

for those of you who have seen this movie you can understand the significance of that line.  It has been pretty eventful around here and I have photo'd much of the action.  So I will wade through the photos and post them as I get the time.  Here is the first installment.

The other day as I was working on the Truck. .  . .yep that will will be another post.  Anyway, as I was working on the truck I noticed that Jed was not interacting with the other dogs.  He was just sitting over by the picnic table minding his own business.  This isn't really that unusual as he often needs his space from the tards.  When I was finished working on the truck I called him in for dinner.  At this point I noticed that he had encountered a Porcupine.

Jed is ridiculously strong and kind of hard to handle, also he is unbelievable tolerant and tough.  I called Doug and Judy to come up and help me de-quill him and Billie's sister was also here so the resulting drama took about 2 hours.  Here is just a sample.  The following video is graphic and I have not stripped the sound.  the voices you hear are Niki, Doug, Judy and Myself.Also note that we were not aware we were being recorded and thought only photos were being taken.


Video Removed Billie didn't like it

Yes, I will find the porcupine 





No comments:

Post a Comment