2.3.10

Happenings @ the No Chicken Ranch

There have been some developments at our place that , while not earth shattering, deserve some notice.  First:

I have finished the Kennel.  I got this kennel for a a pretty good price and while I needed to spend some time to get it up and ready, I still need to install the mid-support uprights.  Unfortunately for me the place I got the first batch of do dad's is out of the pieces I need.  It is sufficiently secure to hold Jed, however, not the Aussies.


The Dog House . . .is pretty Gucci as Dog houses go. . .It is heated, has 2 inches of foam insulation and vinyl siding.  I won this at the Red Deer CKC Dog show 2 years ago.  I think that Jed will settle in here pretty nicely.
The second development is that we have a bit of a shot gun wedding taking place.  



Meet Lassie. . .She is a 2 year old Black and Tan Kelpie owned George Walker.  He left her here while he went to Australia in the hopes of breeding her to Jed.  Thus far, there are no signs she is coming into heat, so this might just turn out to be a boarding situation.
She Doesn't seem to mind, however and is settling in nicely to life at the No Chicken Ranch. . . .




1 comment:

  1. I tend not to leave a great deal of responses, however after looking
    at a few of the remarks on "Happenings @ the No Chicken Ranch".
    I do have a couple of questions for you if it's okay. Could it be only me or do some of these remarks look like they are written by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting on additional online social sites, I'd like to keep up with anything new you have to post.

    Could you make a list of the complete urls of your social pages like your
    Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

    Feel free to visit my web site; free milf sex

    ReplyDelete