7.12.09

As Promised . . . .The new Digs

So yes, we (the family) are all moved out of Bowness aka. the HOOD  where the sounds of the night were filled with the soothing sounds of "cracked out" individuals screaming at each other about whatever it is that "cracked out individuals argue about.  Yes, sadly, I think i might miss my old stomping ground where nights were filled with the light of Christmas lights up and down the street . . . errr Cop cars and or Ambulances.  Yep it was a great place to live .  In retrospect it is great that neither Billie nor I were ever stabbed, assaulted, or involved in a sex offence ( kind of vague listing on the map). 

Anyway were are settling into our new home and loving it. 


Our new place on the Bar Pipe Ranch
know as the
Bull Farm

We are Just completing the move and as many of you  know moving sucks, it reminds you that :
a.) You have too much stuff
b.) You didn't know you had a lot of the stuff you are now carting. 

Never the less it does afford you the opportunity to pare down or edit some of your belongings needless to say that all of those decisions are undertaken by someone with more authority than I.  It is relaxing out here lots of wide open space, where  I can have some sheep, where the dogs can run around like idiots and a garage where I can play and or tinker.  There are a couple of really great parts to living here and some not so great parts:






Not so Great . . . the bathroom needed to be gutted and redone completely (pictures of the finished project coming soon)


and Really Great





This is my view out of my kitchen, and my living room.  I can get used to this  :)

But for now I am spent

No comments:

Post a Comment