7.12.09

Blogger Squatters

So here I sit mild mannered, yet somehow filled with passive aggressive rage with the individuals who have, for whatever reason, stopped blogging and are unfortunately for me close enough in line with my sense of humor to have taken names for blogs that I would have chosen.

 My first choice would have been "nochickens" a reference to the fact that due to completely understandable and reasonable reasons I will not be permitted to have chickens at my new home. ( I am, I must confess, less reasonable and quite heartbroken) The Yahoo that owns that blog has not blogged in 2 years . . . . now I don't want to cast aspersions but - COME ON !! DELETE if you are not going to keep us updated on whatever lame ramblings pass for entertainment in your life at least delete the past so we (namely I can move on) 

My next choice was for "this and that" this particular blogger is the WORST KIND.  I mean really !!! "Just finding out how it works." Really, that's your contribution to the web-verse the great and kindly wisdom you have impart is . . . ."Just finding out how it works." If you have not done so in the 7 years since this was posted HANG YOU HEAD IN SHAME !! Call you parents and anyone who tried to help/guide you and apologize for wasting their time and let them down easy that you will forever be a disappointment!!

On to new of a more positive kind. . . .Billie, the dogs and I have new digs, That right homeless cracked out junkies . . . you're gonna have to break into someone else's vehicle and swipe their crap.  Thanks to a coalition of friends, We now live on the Bar Pipe ranch and call the "bull farm" out new home. What a home it is my next post will up date the past two weeks of moving in and settling in both dogs and stuff .


For now I am Spent

No comments:

Post a Comment