22.12.09

Crazy Blogger. . . .

So I took a wee break because, frankly, some friends were getting concerned that I was becomming some king of crazy person who would soon turn my blog into a forum for conspiracy theories.

Well, it MAY be that I was over-blogging, so I turned my efforts to mre worthwhile endevors,



A portion of My Hard Begotten Wood


This, adventure was also not without it's high points and low-points, I did manage to get my wood, (yeah!!) I did get to watch Cosmo, Ozzy, and Jed, feast on a Dead Elk !! (not so Yeah!!)  In fact when I found where the Three Amigos had gotten to Jed was nearly entirely inside the elk with only his tail our wagging merrily. (I will save you the photos of that)  This, thankfully led to very upset stomachs, lots of vomit, and a reluctance to do it again. 

Additionally, I have been preventing the Three Amigos from killing my outside cat, whom I have adopted as a mouse killing machine.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment