10.12.09

Resurrection . . .

So I am completely bored. . . not because I have nothing to do . . .but because like most unattended males the things I have to do are not things I want to do read VACCUMING.  (when you live with 2 Aussies it seems like the dumbest task EVER !!!

Soooo- like the bionic man, I am going to rebuild him - we have the technology, he will be better, stronger, faster errrrr. . .ok , maybe just shinier.

Originally injured in a tragic snow clearing accident, the king of pop has not really been making many public appearances.  Michael had his arm torn off and lost his base, his arms war repaired but clearly not adequately enough. 



Unfortunately Michael didn't survive the move much better. 

So once again, he will be rebuilt, and this year, he will be making the tour of as many Stockdog events I can make it to. It will begin soon. . . .



First to warm up by the fire. . . .

3 comments: