10.12.09

Winter Wonderland

For the dogs at least, this weather is a godsend.  The Aussies run around like Ton Ton's, I however, am not as big a fan of the Planet Hoth as they are. . . .


They seem genuinely curious why I don't want to play



Truth is, being not covered in fur is a disadvantage for me during their shenanigans.  Most of the dogs can be left alone to play by themselves, Jed needs periodic monitoring to ensure that he is not bringing me some cattle.  Cosmo on the other hand seems to pine for a different life. . .


And yet he seems quite content to lounge by the fire when there is real work to do.


As for Ozzy- well he just doesn't understand why we can't all roll around in the snow together.  Given his druthers, I am sure we would all snuggle in a snow bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment